So here is my life in review from the past couple of days.....
- Monday was one of the most incredible, eye opening days at the Pregnancy Resource Center. I counseled 5 girls in 3 hours, two of which were abortion minded. It is after days like that I often wonder what God is up to. I have never felt so helpless as I did when I left the clinic on Monday, but I have faith. Faith that God's hand is upon these girls and He has a plan. In the meantime I am praying.
-I got a 98.75 on my first graduate school test. I have to admit that felt pretty good.
-I gave my second presentation in class on Tuesday night- I feel much better about this one compared to the last one!
-Steve and I are taking a sabbatical from Colonial on Wednesdays to stay at Highland and listen to Randy Harris do a three week series. I have been greatly refreshed and feed during this times. Last night was his 2nd lesson- it was about Balaam's talking donkey in Numbers. Randy put a whole new spin on the story- I have decided that I need more talking donkey's in my life.
-Today at 1 pm I am leaving to go home for the weekend. I can not express how excited I am about being home for an extended amount of time. I am excited about going to a Midland High School football game, eating some good home cooking, hanging out with my sisters, relaxing with Steve, talking with my parents, relaxing in the hot tub, seeing my puppies, and going to Golf Course Road Church of Christ on Sunday morning. It is going to be a good weekend.
- Steve taped Supernatural on Tuesday night while I was at class and we watched it together last night. We love watching it. It has been awhile since I have had a scary show to watch that was actually good!
- Catherine is cutting my hair tonight. Praise the Lord!!! It needs a good cut from a professional!
- Last night while I was journaling and reading the Word I had what I will call a moment. It was so good to sit there and just cry out to the Lord and open my heart up to him. Sometimes it is hard for me to truly open up my emotion to the Lord, but last night they came a flowin'!! It is good to cry out to the Lord.
- This morning as I opened my door to leave for work a gush of cold wind hit my face. Autumn arrived last night and it feeling glorious! Hello long sleeves!
Enjoy your weekend!
15 hours ago