Saturday, December 01, 2012

Family Pictures...

Back in September Steve, Cora, and I were given the AMAZING gift of being photographed by the wonderful Two Pair Photography in Abilene, TX. We received this gift back in November 2011 at Cora's baby shower from my sister and best friend Molly. We decided to wait until Cora was a bit older and we were out of the newborn fog to get the pictures done. And I was hoping for one really good one for our Christmas cards. I got everything I wanted and I wanted to share these treasures with you (those that know me well know I am a picture junky). Below are some of my favorites (excluding the Christmas card photo of course!).

















We have about a 100 more and I look forward to filling our house with these pictures soon. If you need a fabulous and creative photographer Chad and Tressie are wonderful- and they travel- anywhere.

2 comments:

Jamie Thompson said...

Oh my Chels!! Those are so good!! I love them.

Jamie Thompson said...

Oh my Chels!! Those are so good!! I love them.